- Exquisite resorts Two grandes dames, the Breakers and the Boca Raton Resort & Club, perpetually draw the rich, the famous, and anyone else who can afford the luxury. The Eau Palm Beach and Four Seasons sparkle with service fit for royalty.
- Beautiful beaches From Jupiter, where dogs run free, to Stuart’s tubular waves, to the broad stretches of sand in Delray Beach and Boca Raton, swimmers, surfers, sunbathers—and sea turtles looking for a place to hatch their eggs—all find happiness.
- Top-notch golf The Champion Course and re-envisioned Fazio Course at PGA National Resort & Spa are world-renowned; pros sharpen up at PGA Village.
- Horse around Wellington, with its popular polo season, is often called the winter equestrian capital of the world.
- Excellent fishing The Atlantic Ocean, teeming with kingfish, sailfish, and wahoo, is a treasure chest for anglers.
Need a break from the big city? View 42-hour itineraries from 13 cities.More