- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
January and February can have a few cold days, with temps occasionally dropping to freezing at night. Spring is gorgeous: sunny and temperate. April and May can be nippy or warm enough for the water parks. Summer is hot and humid—water parks are the best ways to keep cool. Summertime crowds are thick and lines are long, but hours are extended. Late summer and fall comprise hurricane season, but late September through November, days are bright and beautiful and temperatures cooler.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's