- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
All the major and most discount airlines fly into Orlando International Airport (MCO 407/825–2001 www.orlandoairports.net).
The Beachline Expressway, aka Beeline Expressway or State Road 528, is a toll road that gets you from the airport to area attractions. Depending on the location of your hotel, follow it west, and either exit at SeaWorld for the International Drive (I-Drive) area or stay on it to Interstate 4, and head west for Disney and U.S. 192-Kissimmee or east for Universal and Downtown Orlando.
The Central Florida Greenway (407/690-5000 www.oocea.com for toll info), State Road 417, also runs from the airport to Disney, but tolls are heftier.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe