Sights & Attractions in Orlando
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Orlando
Bok Tower Gardens
You'll see citrus groves as you ride south along U.S. 27 to the...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Bok Tower Gardens|
Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art
The world's most comprehensive collection of work by Louis Comfort...
|Museums / Galleries||Winter Park|
Harry P. Leu Gardens
A few miles outside of downtown—on the former lakefront estate...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Central Orlando|
Orlando Science Center
With all the high-tech glitz and imagined worlds of the theme...
|Museums / Galleries||Central Orlando|
Wekiwa Springs State Park
"Wekiva" is a Creek Indian word meaning "flowing water"; wekiwa...
|Parks||Wekiwa Springs State Park|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe