Sights & Attractions in Orlando
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Orlando
Bok Tower Gardens
You'll see citrus groves as you ride south along U.S. 27 to the...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Bok Tower Gardens|
Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art
The world's most comprehensive collection of work by Louis Comfort...
|Museums / Galleries||Winter Park|
Harry P. Leu Gardens
A few miles outside of downtown—on the former lakefront...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Central Orlando|
Orlando Science Center
With all the high-tech glitz and imagined worlds of the theme...
|Museums / Galleries||Central Orlando|
Wekiwa Springs State Park
"Wekiva" is a Creek Indian word meaning "flowing water"; wekiwa...
|Parks||Wekiwa Springs State Park|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $71-$111 -- Family Resort inside Disney w/Shuttles, 60% Off BookIt.com
- $69-$99 -- Orlando Resort w/Upgrade to 3-BR Villa, 50% Off BookIt.com
- $649 & up -- Weeklong Cruise to Bahamas in Summer Royal Caribbean
- $8.46 & up -- Car Rentals across Florida CarRentals.com
- $1079 & up -- Florida: Club Med Sandpiper Bay, Save 40% — $1,079 Club Med Sandpiper Bay