Sights & Attractions in Orlando
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Orlando
|A-E F-L M-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Fun Spot America
Four go-kart tracks offer a variety of driving experiences. Though...
|Amusement Parks||International Drive Area|
This campy attraction near the Orlando–Kissimmee border on U.S...
Hannibal Square Heritage Center
Almost crowded out by the glitz of new shops, restaurants, and...
|Museums / Galleries||Winter Park|
Harry P. Leu Gardens
A few miles outside of downtown—on the former lakefront estate...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Central Orlando|
Kraft Azalea Garden
Enormous cypress trees shade this 5-acre public park on the shores...
Lake Eola Park
This beautifully landscaped 43-acre park is the verdant heart...
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, this country...
The quiet town of Winter Haven is home to numerous lakes and...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe