- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Walt Disney World with Kids 2014
Hemisphere Steak & Seafood
Hemisphere Steak & Seafood Review
The view competes with the food on the ninth floor of the Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport hotel. Although Hemisphere overlooks major runways, you don't get any jet noise, just a nice air show. Entrées change seasonally, but always include steaks such as choice New York strip and filet mignon, as well as creative selections like whole yellowtail snapper with chili-lime-soy broth, and salmon with balsamic vinegar drizzle. Even though it's been open for years, a lot of experienced travelers consider this place something of an undiscovered gem because the kitchen is so skilled.
- Address: Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport, 9300 Jeff Fuqua Blvd., Orlando International Airport Area, Orlando, FL 32827
- Phone: 407/825–1234 Ext. 1900
- Website: www.orlandoairport.hyatt.com
- Location: Orlando International Airport
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch. Closed Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I just got home last night. Read more
*What Do You Mean Forgotten?*
As a boy learning about US history, what seemed to be described as "earliest" European settlement in the US included the Pilgrims arriving in Plymouth Rock, with a certai Read more
I am taking a three day trip starting on March 9 to visit my brother who lives in Altamonte Springs. Read more
· News & Features
When should you go? ... Read more
So you're Disney-bound.... Read more
Our resident Disney expert is back with the answers to three more burning Mouse-related questions.... Read more