- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Walt Disney World with Kids 2014
At a Glance
- no resort fee
- good spa
- close to shops and more restaurants
- check-in can take a while if a convention is arriving
- long walk from end to end, so wear comfy shoes
Check Rates from our Partners
Peabody Orlando Review
This deluxe, high-rise conference hotel offers anything a full-service resort customer could want, with richly appointed rooms, two pools with cabanas, a full-service spa and health center the size of your local Y, two large restaurants, and a 360-seat glass-walled lounge overlooking the pool. The hotel is attached to the Orange County Convention Center by two covered walkways, and its conference centers and ballrooms are vast. Rooms near the top of this towering resort offer spectacular views, and bathrooms have TVs built into the mirrors. The famed Peabody ducks still waddle through the lobby twice a day, to and from the fountain in the atrium of the Mallard tower, where they entertain guests until just past teatime.
- Address: 9801 International Dr., I-Drive area, Orlando, FL 32819 | Map It
- Phone: 407/352–4000; 800/732–2639
- Website: www.peabodyorlando.com
- Location: International Drive Area
- 1,641 rooms, 193 suites, 5 penthouse suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I just got home last night. Read more
*What Do You Mean Forgotten?*
As a boy learning about US history, what seemed to be described as "earliest" European settlement in the US included the Pilgrims arriving in Plymouth Rock, with a certai Read more
I am taking a three day trip starting on March 9 to visit my brother who lives in Altamonte Springs. Read more
· News & Features
When should you go? ... Read more
So you're Disney-bound.... Read more
Our resident Disney expert is back with the answers to three more burning Mouse-related questions.... Read more