Fodor's Walt Disney World with Kids 2014
Bonefish Grill Review
Divine fish dishes served in an upscale-casual setting distinguish Bonefish Grill from other area chains. Regulars rave about the Bang Bang Shrimp, a spicy appetizer of breaded and fried shrimp tossed in a tangy, spicy, mayonnaise-based sauce. Choose one of the many wood-grilled fresh fish options with your choice of mango salsa, chimichurri, pan-Asian flavorings, or lemon butter. Other selections include a pecan-Parmesan-crusted rainbow trout, chicken marsala, and grilled filet mignon. For the record, there's no bonefish on the menu. It's an inedible game fish, caught for sport (and usually released). The Orlando area has several additional units.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's