- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Babysitting in Orlando
If you're staying in a room, suite, or condo and need to rent baby equipment, such as a stroller, bassinet, high chair, or even pool toys, call Orlando Crib Rental (407/433 -7770, www.orlandocribrental.com) for swift delivery and fair rates. You can order online. The company also provides some concierge services, such as grocery or baby supply delivery.
If you want to plan an adults-only evening, consider the Kid's Nite Out (407/828-0920 or 800/696-8105 www.kidsniteout.com) program, which works with hotels throughout Orlando. It provides in-room babysitting for children ages 6 weeks to 12 years. Fees start at $16 an hour for one child, and increase by $2.50 for each additional child. There's a four-hour minimum, plus a transportation fee of $10 for the sitter to travel to your hotel room. The service also rents baby equipment, such as strollers and jogging carriages.
When you make a reservation, you must provide a credit-card number. There's a 24-hour cancellation policy; if you cancel with less than 24 hours' notice, your credit card is charged the four-hour minimum fee ($64 for one child, higher rates for multiple children booked). The service recommends booking from two weeks to 90 days in advance.Updated: 09-2013
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's