10 Things to Do in Orlando Besides Theme Parks

November 8, 2013 at 4:00:00 PM EST | Post a Comment

Chances are you’ve been to Orlando, perhaps even more than once, probably for the kind of mass-tourism, theme-park pleasure that involves pricey admission tickets, hour-long lines, and storybook characters run amok (which, despite our eye-rolling, we grudgingly adore). But what if you were to visit Orlando and not set foot in a single theme park? No Disney, no Universal, no SeaWorld. You'd find Orlando's got a lot more to offer than just Mickey. Here are 10 must-visit Orlando attractions outside of the theme park bubble.

By Donna Heiderstadt

leenak12 on August 23, 2016 at 4:46:26 PM EDT

fernandpol on August 16, 2016 at 6:52:33 AM EDT

Travelling around the world is always a thrilling experience for me. if it is with my family obviously i a very happy, I know Orlando is the best place where family can enjoy their days. There are lots of places we can visit to enjoy our tour. This week i am busy with my Company registration in Dubai. Hope I can plan a trip to Orlando next month.

CurtisAlbert on August 16, 2016 at 5:09:20 AM EDT

Thank you for your commissions over the years to keep us updated on very important matters. It is indeed a profitable creation having your blog. Re-Writing a College Admission Essay

mbacourse on August 4, 2016 at 8:28:31 AM EDT

orlado is interesting. this article help to get a idea about this. as a diploma logistics course student im very thankful to you.

Justinekevin on August 2, 2016 at 3:12:46 AM EDT

nice post. orlando is interesting. people sure like this place. This post can explain the correct visual of this parks. custom academic writing services

mjh37 on July 21, 2016 at 7:02:16 AM EDT

I cannot open the links?

LydiaLoftis on July 15, 2016 at 6:46:19 AM EDT

This article carries some useful guidelines for people who are planning to visit the theme parks in Orlando. It describes the main attractions in Orlando. Definitely, your post is going to attract more people to this place. Buy research proposal

yeyme on June 27, 2016 at 11:42:12 PM EDT

I think I have to win lottery or something first. sloilfield.com

4lucrane on January 25, 2016 at 1:18:33 PM EST

The links on your site no longer work in my e-mail though I have been subscribed for a couple of years. They do work when I sign in but I have never had to do that before and do not want to in the future.

NoFlyZone on January 12, 2016 at 8:03:34 AM EST

Internal links are bad.

Book Your Trip

Compare Sites:

Compare Sites:

Compare Sites:

Store
Guidebooks

Fodor's Walt Disney World 2016

View Details

Love To Travel?

Get FREE email communications from Fodor's Travel, covering must-see travel destinations, expert trip planning advice, and travel inspiration to fuel your passion.

Now sit back, relax, and check your inbox to start planning your next travel adventure.

Please tell us more about the type of travel you're interested in. Check all that apply.