10 Reasons to Visit Orlando This Winter

December 31, 2015 at 9:00:00 AM EST | Post a Comment

Presenting a royal flush of the world’s greatest theme parks complemented by a flourishing roster of family-oriented activities, it’s no wonder that Orlando has surpassed New York City as the most visited city in the country (62 million visitors to Orlando in 2014). For those considering a trip this winter, these newly minted attractions make the case even more convincing as incredible heights are now attainable on a new landmark, a Star Wars attraction brings fans even closer to the Force, and an Iron Chef sets up shop in triumphant fashion. With an average 236 days of sun annually, Orlando promises balmy days of fun this winter. —Zachary Laks

Annet on September 28, 2016 at 8:05:12 AM EDT

Since I have planned to visit Orlando during my winter vacation, this piece of information that you have shared here about Orlando is very helpful to me. I came to know about various wonders that is to be seen in that place. Thanks. sell my miles

john20 on September 28, 2016 at 2:15:27 AM EDT

Pretty helpful material, much thanks for this article Case Study Homework Help

KarlaB on September 20, 2016 at 7:58:44 AM EDT

This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. 192.168.l.l

Karthigai on September 10, 2016 at 2:59:29 AM EDT

Fairly quickly this incredible website should irrefutably come to be recognized within all of the weblog most people, for the diligent articles or reviews or possibly feedback. duromine alternative

Karthigai on September 7, 2016 at 8:36:31 AM EDT

Your current acquaintances are likely to be flaming as regards to a new goods in addition currently I merely learn precisely why. www.brian3weekdiet.com

Karthigai on September 5, 2016 at 4:50:51 AM EDT

I tried a brochure printing service for the purpose of marketing high quality brochures around town, the people were really happy with the end result and i received quite notable praises.

garrytroomen on September 3, 2016 at 2:08:09 PM EDT

Thank you, good article! I like to read about travel 1800 number customer service comcast customer service Air France Customer Service customer service Geico customer service 1800 number wells fargo customer service

PachecoMiller on September 1, 2016 at 10:51:31 AM EDT

Amazing place to visit. I am certainly so tempted to go visit this beautiful place. It'll be so peaceful doing paper writing and enjoying the environment, fresh era and the events.

Book Your Trip

Compare Sites:

Compare Sites:

Compare Sites:

Store
Guidebooks

Fodor's Walt Disney World 2016

View Details

Love To Travel?

Get FREE email communications from Fodor's Travel, covering must-see travel destinations, expert trip planning advice, and travel inspiration to fuel your passion.

Now sit back, relax, and check your inbox to start planning your next travel adventure.

Please tell us more about the type of travel you're interested in. Check all that apply.