Basketball in Orlando
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Orlando Magic. The most popular pro sports team in town, the Magic entertains locals and visitors in the multimillion-dollar, state-of-the art, 20,000-seat Amway Center. Many famous names have come out of this team (Shaquille O'Neal, anyone?), and although the team's fortunes have fluctuated, the Magic has consistently been one of the most successful of the NBA expansion teams. The season runs from October to June. 600 W. Amelia St., Downtown Orlando, Orlando, FL, 32801. 407/896–2442. www.nba.com/magic. $30–$1,400; parking $10–$20, VIP lot $50.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's