Sights & Attractions in Northeast Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Northeast Coast
At the only Association of Zoo and Aquariums-accredited zoo built...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Melbourne|
Castillo de San Marcos National Monument
The focal point of St. Augustine, this massive and commanding...
|Military Sites||St. Augustine|
Fort Clinch State Park
One of the country's best-preserved and most complete 19th-century...
|Parks||Amelia Island and Fernandina Beach|
Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens
What's new at the zoo? Plenty. Not only has it seen the births...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Jacksonville|
Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park
This 450-acre oceanfront park just north of Atlantic Beach is...
Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex
This must-see attraction, just southeast of Titusville, is one...
|Museums / Galleries||Titusville|
Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge
Owned by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)...
Museum of Contemporary Art Jacksonville
In this loftlike downtown building, the former headquarters of...
|Museums / Galleries||Jacksonville|
Browse All Northeast Coast Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $134-$179 -- Oceanfront Daytona Beach Resort, 35% Off Holiday Inn Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort
- $7.69 & up -- Car Rentals across Florida CarRentals.com