- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's South Florida 2014
The Ritz-Carlton restaurant's inventive cuisine highlights seasonal ingredients that might include Florida snapper with Calypso beans and clams, or Darling Downs Wagyu rib-eye cooked on a wood-burning grill. The wine list has more than 300 bottles (24 by the glass), service is nothing short of impeccable, and there's a view of the Atlantic from every table. For a unique dining experience, reserve A Seat in the Kitchen, a private dining room within the kitchen, where you can watch the chefs at work and enjoy a personalized five-course meal. To learn the secrets of Salt's cuisine, consider taking one of the two-day Salt cooking school sessions. They've proven so popular, the Ritz-Carlton has expanded the schedule to several a year. Long pants and collared shirts are recommended (for dining, we mean; cooking students get their own Ritz-Carlton aprons).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I just got home last night. Read more
*What Do You Mean Forgotten?*
As a boy learning about US history, what seemed to be described as "earliest" European settlement in the US included the Pilgrims arriving in Plymouth Rock, with a certai Read more
I am taking a three day trip starting on March 9 to visit my brother who lives in Altamonte Springs. Read more