Nightlife & the Arts in Northeast Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Northeast Coast Nightlife & the Arts
|A-C D-F G-L M-N O-Q R-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
There's music five nights a week and a wide variety of video games...
The Aleworks always seems to be filled with students and visitors...
|Brewpubs / Beer Gardens||St. Augustine|
Alhambra Dinner Theatre
The Alhambra serves up professional theater—mostly musicals—and...
Boot Hill Saloon
Despite its reputation as a biker bar, this place welcomes nonbikers...
Club TSI Discotheque
Billing itself as the city's premier underground venue, TSI hosts...
Cocoa Village Playhouse
In 1918 the building that now holds this theater was a Ford dealership...
The area's premier comedy club is inside the Ramada Inn Mandarin...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's