- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Dating back more than 300 years, this is one of the oldest fishing communities in the United States. It has several excellent and very casual seafood restaurants and a commercial shrimp-boat fleet. It's also home to one of the largest naval facilities in the country, Naval Station Mayport.
Elsewhere in Northeast Coast
- Amelia Island and Fernandina Beach
- Cape Canaveral
- Cocoa Beach
- Daytona Beach
- Fort George Island
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's