Northeast Coast Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Northeast Coast Hotel Reviews
For the busy seasons—during summer in and around Jacksonville and during summer and holiday weekends all over Florida—reserve well ahead for top properties. Jacksonville's beach hotels fill up quickly for PGA's THE PLAYERS Championship in mid-May. Daytona Beach presents similar problems during the Daytona 500 (late-February), Bike Week (late February–early March), spring break (March), and the Coke Zero 400 (early July).
St. Augustine stays busy all year. In fall rates are low and availability is high, but it's also hurricane season. Although the area hasn't been hit directly since 1964, it's possible for threatening storms to disrupt plans.
Browse Northeast Coast Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island
- Amelia Island and Fernandina Beach
- Wyndham Ocean Walk Resort
- Daytona Beach
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe