- Get out and play Beautiful beaches and a wealth of state and national parks mean swimming, sunbathing, kayaking, fishing, hiking, bird-watching, and camping opportunities are all nearby.
- Golfer's paradise "Above par" describes the golf scene, from award-winning courses to THE PLAYERS Championship to the World Golf Hall of Fame.
- Start your engines Few things get racing fans as revved up as tours of Daytona International Speedway, home of the Daytona 500, Coke Zero 400, and Rolex 24 at Daytona.
- Be in the now Whether you want a yoga retreat or the ultimate in sybaritic pampering, the oceanfront spas at Amelia Island and Ponte Vedra Beach make this region the place to be.
- The rest is history The nation's oldest city, St. Augustine, is a must-see for anyone interested in history.
Our 42-hour vacation itineraries are tailored to your interests—from arts-and-culture escapes to outdoor adventures.More