Sights & Attractions in Miami
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Fodor's Choice Sights in Miami
Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park
Thanks to inviting beaches, sunsets, and a tranquil lighthouse...
|Beaches, Parks||Key Biscayne|
Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden
With 83 acres of lakes, sunken gardens, a 560-foot vine pergola...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Coral Gables|
Lincoln Road Mall
This open-air pedestrian mall flaunts some of Miami's best people-watching...
|Stores / Malls||South Beach|
A 10-block stretch of white sandy beach hugging the turquoise...
Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
Of the 10,000 people living in Miami between 1912 and 1916, about...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Coconut Grove|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's