Sights & Attractions in Miami
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Sights & Attractions Miami
|A-B C-I J-N O-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Coral Gables Congregational Church
With George Merrick as a charter member (he donated the land on...
|Religious Sites||Coral Gables|
Coral Gables Merrick House
In 1976 the city of Coral Gables acquired Merrick's boyhood home...
|Houses / Mansions||Coral Gables|
Crandon Park Beach
This relaxing oasis in northern Key Biscayne is dotted with palm...
|Beaches, Parks||Key Biscayne|
There's a bohemian feel to this street lined with Mediterranean-revival...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||South Beach|
Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden
With 83 acres of lakes, sunken gardens, a 560-foot vine pergola...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Coral Gables|
In the 1960s this ornate Spanish-baroque structure was the Cuban...
|Architectural Sites||Downtown Miami|
Haulover Beach Park
This popular clothing-optional beach is embraced by naturists...
|Beaches||North Miami Beach|
Discover a treasure trove of colorful stories about the region's...
|Museums / Galleries||Downtown Miami|
A bronze sculpture depicts refugees clinging to a giant bronze...
|Memorials / Monuments, Information Centers||South Beach|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's