Sights & Attractions in Miami
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Sights & Attractions Miami
|A-B C-I J-N O-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Adrienne Arsht Center
Culture vultures and other artsy types are drawn to this stunning...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Downtown Miami|
Art Deco District Welcome Center
Run by the Miami Design Preservation League, the center provides...
|Information Centers||South Beach|
Barnacle Historic State Park
A pristine bay-front manse sandwiched between cramped luxury...
|Houses / Mansions||Coconut Grove|
Bass Museum of Art
Special exhibitions join a diverse collection of European art...
|Museums / Galleries||South Beach|
This pedestrian-friendly waterfront park sits on a 32-acre site...
Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park
Thanks to inviting beaches, sunsets, and a tranquil lighthouse...
|Beaches, Parks||Key Biscayne|
Bouncing back stunningly from its dark days as an army hospital...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's