Sights & Attractions in Miami
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Sights & Attractions Miami
|A-B C-I J-N O-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Adrienne Arsht Center
Culture vultures and other artsy types are drawn to this stunning...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Downtown Miami|
Art Deco District Welcome Center
Run by the Miami Design Preservation League, the center provides...
|Information Centers||South Beach|
Barnacle Historic State Park
A pristine bay-front manse sandwiched between cramped luxury...
|Houses / Mansions||Coconut Grove|
Bass Museum of Art
Special exhibitions join a diverse collection of European art...
|Museums / Galleries||South Beach|
This pedestrian-friendly waterfront park sits on a 32-acre site...
Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park
Thanks to inviting beaches, sunsets, and a tranquil lighthouse...
|Beaches, Parks||Key Biscayne|
Bouncing back stunningly from its dark days as an army hospital...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $104* & up -- Flights for Next Weekend on American, R/T American Airlines
- $89 & up -- South Beach Hotel w/VIP Passes, Reg. $179 BookIt.com
- $136 & up -- 4-Star South Beach Hotel w/Wi-Fi, Reg. $279 BookIt.com
- $999 & up -- Weeklong Caribbean Cruise in Summer Royal Caribbean
- $8 & up -- Car Rentals across Florida CarRentals.com