Fodor's South Florida 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Lincoln Road Farmers' Market
Lincoln Road Farmers' Market Review
With all the familiar trappings of a farmers market (except for farmers—most of the people selling veggies appear to be resellers), this is a weekly South Beach Sunday (9–6:30) ritual. It brings local produce and bakery vendors to Lincoln Road and often features plant workshops, art sales, and children's activities. This is a good place to pick up live orchids, too.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just returned from a quick four night trip to Miami Beach. There were nine of us ranging in age from 6 to 79. We stayed at the Fontaineb... Read more
Recently returned from a visit to Key West that did not begin auspiciously: http://polloplayer.wordpress.com/2014/07/05/florida-road-trip-part-5-our-not-favorite-day-in-key-we... Read more