- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Books & Books, Inc.
Books & Books, Inc. Review
Greater Miami's only independent English-language bookshops specialize in contemporary and classical literature as well as in books on the arts, architecture, Florida, and Cuba. At any of its half-dozen locations you can lounge at the old-fashioned in-store café or, at the Coral Gables store, browse the photography gallery. Stores host regular book signings, literary events, poetry, and other readings. Long live the classic book store!
- Address: 265 Aragon Ave., Coral Gables, FL 33134 | Map It
- Phone: 305/442–4408
- Website: www.booksandbooks.com
- Location: Coral Gables
- 927 Lincoln Rd., South Beach, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, 305/532–3222
- 9700 Collins Ave., Bal Harbour, Bal Harbour, FL, 33154, 305/864–4241
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
After 3 years of staying with various friends and visiting towns recommended by others, I found a Florida town that met my criteria for possible relocation/retirement. Read more
My husband and I both in our early 30's, just returned about two weeks ago from a mini vaca to Walt Disney World in Orlando. Read more
Thinking about heading there in January. Read more
· News & Features
With Art Basel Miami now in town, it's prime time to consider the 7 reasons why you should be taking a... Read more
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach... Read more
Florida's coasts are cluttered with massive resort-style hotels, but on your next Florida jaunt, why no... Read more