- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's South Florida 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Books & Books, Inc.
Books & Books, Inc. Review
Greater Miami's only independent English-language bookshops specialize in contemporary and classical literature as well as in books on the arts, architecture, Florida, and Cuba. At any of its half-dozen locations you can lounge at the old-fashioned in-store café or, at the Coral Gables store, browse the photography gallery. Stores host regular book signings, literary events, poetry, and other readings. Long live the classic book store!
- Address: 265 Aragon Ave., Coral Gables, FL 33134 | Map It
- Phone: 305/442–4408
- Website: www.booksandbooks.com
- Location: Coral Gables
- 927 Lincoln Rd., South Beach, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, 305/532–3222
- 9700 Collins Ave., Bal Harbour, Bal Harbour, FL, 33154, 305/864–4241
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I just got home last night. Read more
*What Do You Mean Forgotten?*
As a boy learning about US history, what seemed to be described as "earliest" European settlement in the US included the Pilgrims arriving in Plymouth Rock, with a certai Read more
I am taking a three day trip starting on March 9 to visit my brother who lives in Altamonte Springs. Read more
· News & Features
There's a constant stream of new shops opening in Miami, ready to cater to the city's stylish locals and ... Read more
A getaway over Martin Luther King, Jr., weekend (January 17–20, 2014) proposes the perfect remedy... Read more
Book a night at one of these stylish, independently owned boutique hotels, located near major airports,... Read more