- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Since the nineties, Score has been the see-and-be-seen HQ of Miami's gay community, with plenty of global hotties coming from near and far to show off their designer threads and six-pack abs. And this South Beach institution shows no signs of slowing down. DJs spin every night of the week, but Planeta Macho Latin Tuesday is exceptionally popular, as are the upstairs parties on Thursday and the weekend dance-offs. Dress to impress (and then be ready to go shirtless).
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
After 3 years of staying with various friends and visiting towns recommended by others, I found a Florida town that met my criteria for possible relocation/retirement. Read more
My husband and I both in our early 30's, just returned about two weeks ago from a mini vaca to Walt Disney World in Orlando. Read more
Thinking about heading there in January. Read more
· News & Features
With Art Basel Miami now in town, it's prime time to consider the 7 reasons why you should be taking a... Read more
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach... Read more
Florida's coasts are cluttered with massive resort-style hotels, but on your next Florida jaunt, why no... Read more