Fodor's South Florida 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Tap Tap Haitian Restaurant
Tap Tap Haitian Restaurant Review
Tap Tap is anything but SoBe glitz and glam, but this Haitian restaurant will instantly immerse you in Haiti's cuisine and culture. An extensive collection of Haitian folk art is displayed throughout this house turned restaurant...so much so that every wall, table, and chair doubles as a piece of colorful art. Menu highlights include soup joumou (pumpkin soup), spagheti kreyol (pasta, shrimp or herring, and a creole tomato sauce), kabrit nan sos (Bolinas goat stew in a mildly spicy tomato-based sauce), and grilled conch (when available). They also have an extensive vegetarian menu, including several vegan dishes.
- Address: 819 5th St., South Beach, Miami Beach, FL, 33139
- Phone: 305/672–2898
- Location: South Beach
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just returned from a quick four night trip to Miami Beach. There were nine of us ranging in age from 6 to 79. We stayed at the Fontaineb... Read more
Recently returned from a visit to Key West that did not begin auspiciously: http://polloplayer.wordpress.com/2014/07/05/florida-road-trip-part-5-our-not-favorite-day-in-key-we... Read more
We have a week to 10 days in December to drive down south. Last year we spent the week on Sanibel Island and loved it. The drive was tou... Read more