- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's South Florida 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Tap Tap Haitian Restaurant
Tap Tap Haitian Restaurant Review
Tap Tap is anything but SoBe glitz and glam, but this Haitian restaurant will instantly immerse you in Haiti's cuisine and culture. An extensive collection of Haitian folk art is displayed throughout the restaurant. Menu highlights include soup joumou (pumpkin soup), spagheti kreyol (pasta, shrimp or herring, and a creole tomato sauce), and kabrit nan sos (Bolinas goat stew in a mildly spicy tomato-based sauce). The blan mange (coconut cream pudding) is a smooth and tasty dessert. You can eat well here for around $12.
- Address: 819 5th St., South Beach, Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Phone: 305/672–2898
- Location: South Beach
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We just returned from our 2 week trip to the south. Read more
And economical. Read more
· News & Features
Locally sourced food has never been more local, as chefs have begun growing their own fresh fruits and ... Read more
There's a constant stream of new shops opening in Miami, ready to cater to the city's stylish locals and... Read more
A getaway over Martin Luther King, Jr., weekend (January 17–20, 2014) proposes the perfect remedy... Read more