- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's South Florida 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Sugarcane Raw Bar Grill
Sugarcane Raw Bar Grill Review
Midtown's most popular restaurant rages seven nights a week; and it's not hard to see why. The vibrant, casually elegant restaurant perfectly captures Miami's Latin vibe while serving eclectic tapas and modern Japanese delights from three separate kitchens (robata, raw bar, and hot kitchen). This trio engineers some 60 small bites that include everything from ceviches to sushi to bacon-wrapped dates and maple-glazed sweet potatoes. Sugarcane has its fair share of awesome foodie fear factor dishes (think: pig's ear in bbq spice and crispy Florida frog legs) but it's the specialty sushi rolls—like the night crab with snow crab, shrimp tempura, and caper mustard, and the shrimp ceviche in passion fruit and coconut milk—that get the most attention.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We just returned from our 2 week trip to the south. Read more
And economical. Read more
· News & Features
Locally sourced food has never been more local, as chefs have begun growing their own fresh fruits and ... Read more
There's a constant stream of new shops opening in Miami, ready to cater to the city's stylish locals and... Read more
A getaway over Martin Luther King, Jr., weekend (January 17–20, 2014) proposes the perfect remedy... Read more