- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's South Florida 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Georges Kitchen & The Loft
Georges Kitchen & The Loft Review
French restaurateur George Eric Farge has joined forces with Michelin-starred Executive Chef Steven Rojas to create a chic and trendy restaurant/lounge combo in the heart of Miami's burgeoning Midtown area. Downstairs at Georges Kitchen, Rojas shows off his award-winning skills in the open kitchen, crafting such masterpieces as short-rib tartare and a tasty grilled pork cheek with diver scallops. Upstairs at The Loft, the party rages until late as the young, sophisticated crowd toasts to Midtown's magic and the design-savvy surroundings.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I just got home last night. Read more
*What Do You Mean Forgotten?*
As a boy learning about US history, what seemed to be described as "earliest" European settlement in the US included the Pilgrims arriving in Plymouth Rock, with a certai Read more
I am planning on moving to Florida with my husband and 2 kids and also I have a horse. Read more
· News & Features
There's a constant stream of new shops opening in Miami, ready to cater to the city's stylish locals and ... Read more
A getaway over Martin Luther King, Jr., weekend (January 17–20, 2014) proposes the perfect remedy... Read more
Book a night at one of these stylish, independently owned boutique hotels, located near major airports,... Read more