- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
The Setai Grill
The Setai Grill Review
If there's such a thing as an haute steakhouse, The Setai Grill is it. Executive Chef Mathias Gervais reinterprets American classics using the Rolls Royces of the food industry (think: Pat LaFrieda beef, Cinco Jotas's Jamón Ibérico, and Marky's caviar) and adding a French, contemporary twist. While the LaFrieda prime cuts and the braised meats exemplifty tradition perfected, Gervais goes more avante-garde with his "Butcher's Cuts," starters, and salads. The Roseval salad, for example, is a sensational taste explosion, as the flavors of warm shallot-marinated potatoes, cold arugula, chives, and truffle vinaigrette unite. The signature "Caviar Tin"—a tower of extra-large Florida stone crab claws, crème fraîche, and a choice of three fabulous caviars, including Karat Amber Russian Osetra—is pure decadence.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
After 3 years of staying with various friends and visiting towns recommended by others, I found a Florida town that met my criteria for possible relocation/retirement. Read more
My husband and I both in our early 30's, just returned about two weeks ago from a mini vaca to Walt Disney World in Orlando. Read more
Thinking about heading there in January. Read more
· News & Features
With Art Basel Miami now in town, it's prime time to consider the 7 reasons why you should be taking a... Read more
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach... Read more
Florida's coasts are cluttered with massive resort-style hotels, but on your next Florida jaunt, why no... Read more