- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's South Florida 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
The Setai Grill
The Setai Grill Review
If there's such a thing as an haute steakhouse, The Setai Grill is it. Executive Chef Mathias Gervais reinterprets American classics using the Rolls Royces of the food industry (think: Pat LaFrieda beef, Cinco Jotas's Jamón Ibérico, and Marky's caviar) and adding a French, contemporary twist. While the LaFrieda prime cuts and the braised meats exemplifty tradition perfected, Gervais goes more avante-garde with his "Butcher's Cuts," starters, and salads. The Roseval salad, for example, is a sensational taste explosion, as the flavors of warm shallot-marinated potatoes, cold arugula, chives, and truffle vinaigrette unite. The signature "Caviar Tin"—a tower of extra-large Florida stone crab claws, crème fraîche, and a choice of three fabulous caviars, including Karat Amber Russian Osetra—is pure decadence.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We just returned from our 2 week trip to the south. Read more
And economical. Read more
· News & Features
Locally sourced food has never been more local, as chefs have begun growing their own fresh fruits and ... Read more
There's a constant stream of new shops opening in Miami, ready to cater to the city's stylish locals and... Read more
A getaway over Martin Luther King, Jr., weekend (January 17–20, 2014) proposes the perfect remedy... Read more