- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's South Florida 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
The Rec Room
The Rec Room Review
Entering The Rec Room is like stumbling upon an awesome basement party that just happens to be packed with the hottest people ever. This underground space of the Gale Hotel pays homage to everything 1977 (memorabilia included) and features a collection of over 3,000 vinyl records at the disposal of resident DJs. The vibe is totally speakeasy meets modern day—the easy-on-the-eyes crowd lets loose, free of inhibitions, jamming out to old-school hip-hop and eighties and nineties throwbacks.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We just returned from our 2 week trip to the south. Read more
And economical. Read more
· News & Features
Locally sourced food has never been more local, as chefs have begun growing their own fresh fruits and ... Read more
There's a constant stream of new shops opening in Miami, ready to cater to the city's stylish locals and... Read more
A getaway over Martin Luther King, Jr., weekend (January 17–20, 2014) proposes the perfect remedy... Read more