- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's South Florida 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
The 15th outpost of this Northern Italian restaurant resides in the heart of South Beach, off Collins Avenue and 11th Street. Serving up the full gamut of pastas, risottos, and thin-crust pizzas from a wood-fired oven, Serafina is all about classic done right and at an affordable price (read: you can eat at a trendy place without breaking the bank). Similar to the original Serafina restaurants in New York, the tried and true recipes of Serafina South Beach are already staples in Miami, most notably the Pizza al Tartufo, a white pizza with black truffle shavings.
- Address: 1111 Collins Ave, South Beach, Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Phone: 305/534–8455
- Location: South Beach
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I just got home last night. Read more
*What Do You Mean Forgotten?*
As a boy learning about US history, what seemed to be described as "earliest" European settlement in the US included the Pilgrims arriving in Plymouth Rock, with a certai Read more
I am planning on moving to Florida with my husband and 2 kids and also I have a horse. Read more
· News & Features
There's a constant stream of new shops opening in Miami, ready to cater to the city's stylish locals and ... Read more
A getaway over Martin Luther King, Jr., weekend (January 17–20, 2014) proposes the perfect remedy... Read more
Book a night at one of these stylish, independently owned boutique hotels, located near major airports,... Read more