- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's South Florida 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Quattro Gastronomia Italiana
Quattro Gastronomia Italiana Review
Helmed by twin chefs Nicola and Fabrizio Carro, this sleek northern Italian restaurant has been a favorite with Miami's "in" crowd since it opened in 2006. The beautiful interior is adorned with Murano glass chandeliers and strking floor-to-ceiling wine towers. However, it's the alfresco dining area on busy Lincoln Road where most of the action happens. Be sure to try the parmigiana di melanzane in forma (baked organic eggplant), one of the homemade ravioli, or the Mediterranean sea bass while enjoying a selection from the astounding wine collection.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We just returned from our 2 week trip to the south. Read more
a few good restaurants...don't want the glitz and noise of South Beach. Was leaning towards Palm Beach or ...either coast is fine Read more
· News & Features
Locally sourced food has never been more local, as chefs have begun growing their own fresh fruits and... Read more
There's a constant stream of new shops opening in Miami, ready to cater to the city's stylish locals and... Read more
A getaway over Martin Luther King, Jr., weekend (January 17–20, 2014) proposes the perfect remedy... Read more