- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's South Florida 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- amazing swimming pool
- lobby is a bit dark
- not as social as other South Beach hotels
Check Rates from our Partners
Raleigh Hotel Review
This classy art deco gem balances the perfect amount of style, comfort, and South Beach sultriness, highlighted by the beach's sexiest pool, which was created for champion swimmer Esther Williams. The 1940s design opus keeps history in style, and despite renovations, it maintains a delicious old-school flair and has not succumbed to the hedonist vibe of some neighboring hotels. Ask for an upper-floor room for superlative views of the pool. The in-house restaurant is helmed by Chef Michael Schwartz, Miami's James Beard–award winner.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We just returned from our 2 week trip to the south. Read more
And economical. Read more
· News & Features
Locally sourced food has never been more local, as chefs have begun growing their own fresh fruits and ... Read more
There's a constant stream of new shops opening in Miami, ready to cater to the city's stylish locals and... Read more
A getaway over Martin Luther King, Jr., weekend (January 17–20, 2014) proposes the perfect remedy... Read more