- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
In a hotel where style reigns supreme, this high-profile restaurant provides both glamour and solid cuisine. The main attraction of dining here is to see and be seen, but you may leave talking about the food just as much as the outfits, hairdos, and celebrity appearances. This Italian restaurant doles out some pretty amazing fare, including a shaved baby-artichoke salad and truffle tagliatelle—perfection in every bite. The dessert menu may seem a bit back-to-basics, with tiramisu and cheesecake among the favorites, but these sweet classics are done right. For something a bit more casual at the Delano, try sushi from the Philippe Starck countertop sushi bar, Umi, at the front of the hotel.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
After 3 years of staying with various friends and visiting towns recommended by others, I found a Florida town that met my criteria for possible relocation/retirement. Read more
My husband and I both in our early 30's, just returned about two weeks ago from a mini vaca to Walt Disney World in Orlando. Read more
Thinking about heading there in January. Read more
· News & Features
With Art Basel Miami now in town, it's prime time to consider the 7 reasons why you should be taking a... Read more
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach... Read more
Florida's coasts are cluttered with massive resort-style hotels, but on your next Florida jaunt, why no... Read more