- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's South Florida 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Inside the Kimpton Group's trendy Surfcomber Hotel, Lantao brings the best of Asian street food to America's sexiest city. Forget food trucks—this is a one-stop shop for touring the food stalls of an entire continent. Transport yourself to Southeast Asia with the Singapore chili prawns and crispy kale, or head to the Land of the Morning Calm, Korea, for barbecue pork ribs. The cocktails are equally impressive and colorful. It's not every day you're able to knock back a Hibiki Highball (Hibiki Japanese Whiskey with Fever-Tree soda) and gawk at Miami's profusion of pretty people.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I just got home last night. Read more
*What Do You Mean Forgotten?*
As a boy learning about US history, what seemed to be described as "earliest" European settlement in the US included the Pilgrims arriving in Plymouth Rock, with a certai Read more
I am planning on moving to Florida with my husband and 2 kids and also I have a horse. Read more
· News & Features
There's a constant stream of new shops opening in Miami, ready to cater to the city's stylish locals and ... Read more
A getaway over Martin Luther King, Jr., weekend (January 17–20, 2014) proposes the perfect remedy... Read more
Book a night at one of these stylish, independently owned boutique hotels, located near major airports,... Read more