- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's South Florida 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
City Hall - The Restaurant
City Hall - The Restaurant Review
This snazzy, double-decker eatery channels a bright-lights-big-city vibe, yet delivers a modern twist on old-fashioned Southern home cooking. Chef Tom Azar—of Emeril's fame—helms the kitchen, showcasing decadent delights such as the seafood and andouille gumbo and meat loaf with chorizo-maple mac-and-cheese. Given its proximity to the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts and the AmericanAirlines Arena, City Hall is a top pick for pretheater and pregame dining. It's also wildly popular with locals.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We just returned from our 2 week trip to the south. Read more
And economical. Read more
· News & Features
Locally sourced food has never been more local, as chefs have begun growing their own fresh fruits and ... Read more
There's a constant stream of new shops opening in Miami, ready to cater to the city's stylish locals and... Read more
A getaway over Martin Luther King, Jr., weekend (January 17–20, 2014) proposes the perfect remedy... Read more