- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's South Florida 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Veneto-native chef Ivo Mazzon pays homage to fresh ingredients prepared simply in his small, modern Italian café, which carries a full line of flatbread pizzas, including the legendary dolce e piccante with figs, Gorgonzola, honey, and hot pepper—it's sweet and spicy goodness through and through. Joey's also serves the full gamut of Italian favorites. One of the first nongallery tenants and the first restaurant in the Wynwood Art District, it's become a favorite in this thriving neighborhood. The wine list is small but carefully chosen.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We just returned from our 2 week trip to the south. Read more
a few good restaurants...don't want the glitz and noise of South Beach. Was leaning towards Palm Beach or ...either coast is fine Read more
· News & Features
Locally sourced food has never been more local, as chefs have begun growing their own fresh fruits and... Read more
There's a constant stream of new shops opening in Miami, ready to cater to the city's stylish locals and... Read more
A getaway over Martin Luther King, Jr., weekend (January 17–20, 2014) proposes the perfect remedy... Read more