- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's South Florida 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Casa Juancho Review
This meeting place for the movers and shakers of the Cuban exilio community is also a haven for lovers of fine Spanish regional cuisine. Strolling balladeers serenade amid brown brick, rough-hewn dark timbers, hanging smoked meats, ceramic plates, and oil still lifes: a bit of old España dropped on Calle Ocho. Try the dorada a la sal (sea bream baked in a crust of sea salt), langostinos al vega Sicilia (jumbo shrimp sautéed with butter and shallots), or one of the many paellas. The house features one of the largest lists of reserve Spanish wines in the United States. In the evening, there's live Latin music in the dining room and in the lounge.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We just returned from our 2 week trip to the south. Read more
And economical. Read more
· News & Features
Locally sourced food has never been more local, as chefs have begun growing their own fresh fruits and ... Read more
There's a constant stream of new shops opening in Miami, ready to cater to the city's stylish locals and... Read more
A getaway over Martin Luther King, Jr., weekend (January 17–20, 2014) proposes the perfect remedy... Read more