Fodor's South Florida 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Tutto Pasta Ristorante
Tutto Pasta Ristorante Review
Locals love Tutto Pasta, where for around $20 per entrée, they feast on delicious homemade Italian pasta with a Brazilian twist. Start with fresh-baked goat-cheese focaccia with truffle oil. Then try the famous lobster agnolotti garnished with plantain chips, or the tilapia sautéed with shrimp, calamari, scallops, and tomato sauce. Hop over to reconceptualized Tutto Pizza Beer House next door to enjoy burger paninis and innovative Brazilian-inspired thin pizzas like the Portuguesa, topped with ham, mozzarella, black olives, eggs, and onions. Finish with Tutto chocolate cake or creamy Brazilian pave (not unlike an English trifle but made with cachaça).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just returned from a quick four night trip to Miami Beach. There were nine of us ranging in age from 6 to 79. We stayed at the Fontaineb... Read more
Recently returned from a visit to Key West that did not begin auspiciously: http://polloplayer.wordpress.com/2014/07/05/florida-road-trip-part-5-our-not-favorite-day-in-key-we... Read more