Fodor's South Florida 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
The Kampong Review
With nearly 11 acres of exquisite, flamboyant flowering trees and fruits, this former home and garden of horticulturist Dr. David Fairchild is one of five gardens administered by the Hawaii-based National Tropical Botanical Garden. From September to June, guided tours are available on Wednesday and Saturday at 10:30 and noon. Self-guided tours are possible Monday to Friday 9 am to 4 pm, year round. Reservations are required for both guided and self-guided tours.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just returned from a quick four night trip to Miami Beach. There were nine of us ranging in age from 6 to 79. We stayed at the Fontaineb... Read more
Recently returned from a visit to Key West that did not begin auspiciously: http://polloplayer.wordpress.com/2014/07/05/florida-road-trip-part-5-our-not-favorite-day-in-key-we... Read more