Fodor's South Florida 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
This famed Argentine eatery is the Financial District's answer to Ocean Drive: the people are still beautiful, but now they're wearing suits or stilettos. Known for its empanadas (tender chicken or spinach and cheese), simple grilled meats (luscious grilled skirt steak with chimichurri sauce), and the innovative Ensalada Novecento (grilled skirt steak, french fries, and baby mixed greens), it's no wonder Novecento is Brickell Avenue's best weekday power-lunch and happy-hour spot (2-for-1 drinks everyday 4–7 pm). It's also a really popular place for late-night dining and people-watching. Come for Sunday brunch and enjoy the signature parillada, a small grill with an assortment of steaks, sausages, and sweetbreads. You'll also find several pasta dishes on the menu, a nod to Argentina's strong Italian influence.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just returned from a quick four night trip to Miami Beach. There were nine of us ranging in age from 6 to 79. We stayed at the Fontaineb... Read more
Recently returned from a visit to Key West that did not begin auspiciously: http://polloplayer.wordpress.com/2014/07/05/florida-road-trip-part-5-our-not-favorite-day-in-key-we... Read more