Fodor's South Florida 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
ABC Costume Shop
ABC Costume Shop Review
ABC Costume Shop is a major costume source for TV, movie, and theatrical performances. Open to the public, it has over 30,000 costumes in stock—outfits range from Venetian kings and queens to Tarzan and Jane. Hundreds of these costumes and accessories, such as wigs, masks, gloves, tights, and makeup, are available to buy off the rack; others are available to rent.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just returned from a quick four night trip to Miami Beach. There were nine of us ranging in age from 6 to 79. We stayed at the Fontaineb... Read more
Recently returned from a visit to Key West that did not begin auspiciously: http://polloplayer.wordpress.com/2014/07/05/florida-road-trip-part-5-our-not-favorite-day-in-key-we... Read more
We have a week to 10 days in December to drive down south. Last year we spent the week on Sanibel Island and loved it. The drive was tou... Read more