- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's South Florida 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Skybar at the Shore Club
Skybar at the Shore Club Review
An entire enclave dedicated to alcohol-induced fun for grown-ups, the Skybar is actually a collection of adjoining lounges at the Shore Club, including a chic outdoor lounge, the indoor Red Room, and the areas in between, which teem with party-hungry visitors. Splendor-in-the-garden is the theme in the outdoor lounge, accessorized with daybeds and glowing Moroccan lanterns. Groove to dance music in the Red Room, enjoy an aperitif at Nobu, or have a cocktail at the Italian restaurant Terrazza.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I just got home last night. Read more
*What Do You Mean Forgotten?*
As a boy learning about US history, what seemed to be described as "earliest" European settlement in the US included the Pilgrims arriving in Plymouth Rock, with a certai Read more
I am taking a three day trip starting on March 9 to visit my brother who lives in Altamonte Springs. Read more
· News & Features
There's a constant stream of new shops opening in Miami, ready to cater to the city's stylish locals and ... Read more
A getaway over Martin Luther King, Jr., weekend (January 17–20, 2014) proposes the perfect remedy... Read more
Book a night at one of these stylish, independently owned boutique hotels, located near major airports,... Read more