Fodor's South Florida 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Coral Gables Farmers' Market
Coral Gables Farmers' Market Review
Some 25 local produce growers and plant vendors sell herbs, fruits, fresh-squeezed juices, chutneys, cakes, and muffins at this market in front of Coral Gables's City Hall. Artists also join in. Regular events include gardening workshops, children's activities, and cooking demonstrations offered by Coral Gables's master chefs. The market opens 8 am to 2 pm on Saturdays, mid-January through late March only.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just returned from a quick four night trip to Miami Beach. There were nine of us ranging in age from 6 to 79. We stayed at the Fontaineb... Read more
Recently returned from a visit to Key West that did not begin auspiciously: http://polloplayer.wordpress.com/2014/07/05/florida-road-trip-part-5-our-not-favorite-day-in-key-we... Read more