Fodor's South Florida 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Alhambra Antiques Review
The collection of high-quality antique French furniture and decorative pieces are acquired on annual jaunts to France. Expect a wide range of classic chandeliers, clocks, chairs, daybeds, tables, and mirrors. While the showroom offers regular hours (Monday–Saturday noon–6 pm), it's usually best to call ahead as many high-end Coral Gables shops prefer to open their stores by-appointment-only rather than maintaining an open-door policy during their operating hours.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just returned from a quick four night trip to Miami Beach. There were nine of us ranging in age from 6 to 79. We stayed at the Fontaineb... Read more
Recently returned from a visit to Key West that did not begin auspiciously: http://polloplayer.wordpress.com/2014/07/05/florida-road-trip-part-5-our-not-favorite-day-in-key-we... Read more