- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Miracle Mile Review
Even with competition from some impressive malls, this half-mile stretch of colorful retail stores continues to thrive because of its intriguing mixture of unique boutiques, bridal shops, art galleries, charming restaurants, and upscale nightlife venues. It attracts Latin America's power players as well as the kinds of women you might see on The Real Housewives of Miami.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
After 3 years of staying with various friends and visiting towns recommended by others, I found a Florida town that met my criteria for possible relocation/retirement. Read more
My husband and I both in our early 30's, just returned about two weeks ago from a mini vaca to Walt Disney World in Orlando. Read more
Thinking about heading there in January. Read more
· News & Features
With Art Basel Miami now in town, it's prime time to consider the 7 reasons why you should be taking a... Read more
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach... Read more
Florida's coasts are cluttered with massive resort-style hotels, but on your next Florida jaunt, why no... Read more