Nightlife & the Arts in Miami
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Miami Nightlife & the Arts
|A-K L-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
One of the oldest bars in South Florida (est. 1946), the old Hofbrau...
Cafeina Wynwood Lounge
This awesome Wynwood watering hole takes center stage during...
One of Miami's ultimate dance clubs, Cameo is constantly reinventing...
|Dance Clubs||South Beach|
FDR at the Delano
The Delano's famous Florida Room was reinvented and reopened...
Fifteen years strong, this charming restaurant takes on a second...
The Miami outpost of the wildly popular Hyde Lounge is situated...
If you're looking for an unpretentious alternative to the velvet-rope...
|Music Clubs||South Beach|
John Martin's Restaurant and Irish Pub
The cozy upscale Irish pub hosts an Irish cabaret on Saturday...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's