Football in Miami
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Miami Dolphins. The Miami Dolphins have one of the largest average attendance figures in the NFL. Come see the team that completed the NFL's only perfect season (circa 1972), ending in a Super Bowl win of Super Bowl VII. They also then won Super Bowl VIII. Home games are September through January. Sun Life Stadium, 2269 NW 199 St., Miami Gardens, Miami, FL, 33056. 305/943-8000. 888/FINS-TIX for tickets. www.miamidolphins.com.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $189 & up -- Miami: 4-Star Ocean Drive Hotel w/Rebate BookIt.com
- $69 -- South Beach Hotel near Ocean Drive w/Wi-Fi, Save 50% BookIt.com
- $10 per day & up -- Car Rentals in Florida, up to 10% Off Sixt Rent a Car
- $89-$107 -- Fort Lauderdale 4-Star Hotel, 32% Off — $89-$107 The Westin Fort Lauderdale Hotel
- $19.99 -- Rent a Chevrolet Cruze in Miami — $20 Sixt Rent a Car