Bicycling in Miami
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Perfect weather and flat terrain make Miami-Dade County a popular place for cyclists; however, biking here can also be quite dangerous. Be very vigilant when biking on Miami Beach, or better yet, steer clear and bike the beautiful paths of Key Biscayne.
Key Cycling. Rent bikes for $15 for two hours, $24 for the day, and $80 for the week. Galleria Shopping Center, 328 Crandon Blvd., Suite 121, Key Biscayne, FL, 33149. 305/361-0061. www.keycycling.com.
Miami Beach Bicycle Center. The easiest and most economical place for a bike rental on Miami Beach is this shop near Ocean Drive. Rent a bike for $5 per hour, $14 per day, or $60 for the week. All bike rentals include locks, helmets, and baskets. 601 5th St., South Beach, Miami Beach, FL, 33139. 305/674-0150. www.bikemiamibeach.com.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $181 & up -- Miami: 4-Star Ocean Drive Hotel w/Rebate BookIt.com
- $95 -- Miami Beach Oceanfront Hotel, Reg. $243 BookIt.com
- $10 per day & up -- Car Rentals in Florida, up to 10% Off Sixt Rent a Car
- $179-$239 -- 4-Star Fort Lauderdale-Area Resort, Save $120 — $179-$239 The Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa
- $19.99 -- Rent a Chevrolet Cruze in Miami — $20 Sixt Rent a Car