- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's South Florida 2014
Market 17 Review
Using only the best ingredients from regional farmers and local fishermen, Market 17 leads the organic farm-to-table revolution in South Florida. The menu at this chic restaurant shifts seasonally, lending to an ever-changing kaleidoscope of mouthwatering creations. The Florida wahoo crudo in citrus marinade and the pan-basted Florida yelloweye snapper with leek puree are two local favorites. The desserts, too, are outstanding and include homemade ice creams in flavors like bananas Foster, chocolate cake batter, and ginger and honey. For something awesome and different with a small group, Market 17 offers "dining in the dark," where dinner is served in a blacked-out room, forcing you to rely on your senses of touch, taste, and smell to figure out what you're eating and drinking.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I just got home last night. Read more
*What Do You Mean Forgotten?*
As a boy learning about US history, what seemed to be described as "earliest" European settlement in the US included the Pilgrims arriving in Plymouth Rock, with a certai Read more
I am planning on moving to Florida with my husband and 2 kids and also I have a horse. Read more