Nightlife & the Arts in Fort Lauderdale and Broward County
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fort Lauderdale and Broward County Nightlife & the Arts
|A-J K-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Blue Martini Fort Lauderdale
A hot spot for thirtysomething-plus adults gone wild, Blue Martini's...
Broward Center for the Performing Arts
More than 500 events unfold annually at this 2,700-seat architectural...
|Arts Centers||Fort Lauderdale|
Chef Jean-Pierre Cooking School
Catering to locals, seasonal snowbirds, and folks winging in...
|Readings / Lectures||Fort Lauderdale|
This art-house movie theater operates out of a former church...
Downtown Hollywood Art & Design District
From 21st Avenue to Young Circle on Hollywood Boulevard and Harrison...
You can't go wrong wallowing in the past, lifting a drink, and...
A Fort Lauderdale GBLT institution, Georgie's Alibi is anchor...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $140* & up -- Nationwide Flights on American, R/T American Airlines
- $89 & up -- South Beach Hotel w/VIP Passes, Reg. $179 BookIt.com
- $136 & up -- 4-Star South Beach Hotel w/Wi-Fi, Reg. $279 BookIt.com
- $999 & up -- Weeklong Caribbean Cruise in Summer Royal Caribbean
- $19.99 -- Rent a Hyundai Elantra in Fort Lauderdale Sixt Rent a Car